Greenspell is a small city with
The settlement has three unique features:
- Is is plagued by undead.
- It hides an arcane gateway to a pocket dimension. Only people who haven't shed blood can travel through the gateway.
- It has been built on top of shallow graves.
There are three factions:
- The lizardfolk led by a power-hungry elder. They are revered. They want to reclaim their holy site.
- The drug dealers led by a benevolent ringleader. They are hated. They befriend undead.
- The Spirit Dreamers. They are primeval druids led by a suspicious mystic. They protect the library of genomes.
The important characters are:
- Gedhica, a cautious lizardfolk slave catcher who guides the undead.
- Ruthren, a spiritual minstrel who protects the gateway.
- Clifton, a crafty elder who wants to excavate the shallow graves.
- Egugrat, a suspicious lizardfolk merchant who wants to destroy the lizardfolk.
- Vak, a young lizardfolk artificer who is targeted by the drug dealers.
- Oralndo, a greedy priest who supports the druids.
- Jhunk, a benevolent lizardfolk blacksmith who supports Gedhica.
The important locations are:
- The shrine. Oralndo can usually be found here.
- The cemetery. Jhunk can usually be found here. The graveyard keeper is actually an otherwordly being that feeds on the dead.
- The bridge. It divides the city into two parts.
- The asylum. Egugrat can usually be found here. The alienist is performing eldritch experiments on the patients.
- The marketplace. Vak can usually be found here.
Give me feedback!